Hey Everyone, I have slipped a bit on keeping the blog updated. So here we go again. I am going to try to get back on track. It is a new term and a new effort to keep this up.
Social 8M - Current Events: Homework Check on 'Where has our game gone?' and New handout the Franklin Expedition. The Franklin Expedition due date will be Nov 14. Reminder that this is not the usual due date. Thanks again :)
Health 7 - Paragraph on Peer Pressure is due for next Tuesday! A whole week to finish! Don't leave it until the last moment. Remember you only need to hand in questions 3 and 4. But I need you to still complete 1 and 2.
Social 8L - Current Events: Homework Check on 'Where has our game gone?' and New handout the Franklin Expedition. This is due on Nov 15.
Health 8L - Work class for your 'Gender Roles' Paragraph. Due next class Nov. 15.
Christian Ethics 20 - Classroom Clean-up and Martyrs Project.
No comments:
Post a Comment